- ticket title
- Unwind from the day’s hustle and bustle and be inspired at 10pm every day on libertyradio.co.uk
- Need a listening ear and down to earth advice? Pop into your local UCKG HelpCentre today.
- For more information call the 24-hr National Helpline on 0870 0682 000 (local call rate)
- UCKG HelpCentre Ardee Street (off Cork Street) Dublin 8.
As a child, the youngest memories I have are sad. When I was seven years old, I went to live with my father so that I could go to a better school. But it wasn’t all good news. My stepmother mistreated me. She dealt with me differently, compared to my brother, her biological son. She…Read more
After a failed engagement, I saw marriage as nothing more than a fairytale. Women became nothing more than objects and my growing hatred towards them slowly turned me into a man I no longer recognised. I turned to drinking and violently beat up an ex-girlfriend. Becoming this way, I knew it was time to return…Read more
I would wake up with bruises on my arms that were not there before going to bed.I didn’t know how I could free myself from those unseen powers that harassed and tormented me. I could feel them, hear them and see them; my life was like a scene from a horror movie! I became a…Read more
On Monday 23rd July, in the borough of Sutton, onlookers watched from the sides as the Olympic torch passed by them. It was a significant and proud moment, and so they cheered, clapped their hands and documented the occasion with pictures. But what makes this particular torch journey momentous for the FIA Team (Faith in…Read more
TV Programmes Sponsored by the UCKG:
- 7AM, 12PM & 10PM SOS Radio (Mon-Fri)