- ticket title
- Unwind from the day’s hustle and bustle and be inspired at 10pm every day on libertyradio.co.uk
- Need a listening ear and down to earth advice? Pop into your local UCKG HelpCentre today.
- For more information call the 24-hr National Helpline on 0870 0682 000 (local call rate)
- UCKG HelpCentre Ardee Street (off Cork Street) Dublin 8.
My name is Anny Caroline Leite Souza da Silva. From a young age I suffered with depression, constant headaches and saw shadow figures. I felt hatred towards my father and wanted to kill him. I dressed differently to draw everyone’s attention and cut myself because of a deep sadness. In an attempt to fill my…Read more
All it took was one day, and Liliana’s decent family went from bad to worse. “One early morning all I could hear was ‘Lili, help me! Lili please help me!’ I ran to see why my name was being called so desperately, and I was met with the sight of my mum in despair. She…Read more
How did I out of 100,000 people, end up with a rare medical condition? Why me? After six weeks of being in hospital, I was diagnosed with Anti-Jo 1 inflammatory myopathy (a respiratory disease), which affects one in every 100,000 people. Suffering from this condition affected most of my internal organs, especially my liver, kidneys…Read more
“We were both young and healthy and we had no illnesses, so why couldn’t I have a child? At the time, I’d been married to my husband for 10 years, and we’d done everything a husband and wife could do to have a child of our own.Read more
The human body is delicate. Any small complication can have a drastic effect. Sometimes illnesses are self- inflicted through bad habits; other times it’s completely unexpected, but there is always hope…Read more
TV Programmes Sponsored by the UCKG:
- 7AM, 12PM & 10PM SOS Radio (Mon-Fri)