We are made in God’s image and likeness (Genesis 1:27), however, the character of God isn’t naturally manifested within a person hence the need for the Holy Spirit. God gave His Spirit so that each of us will become like Him in person.
However, we are in a constant battle between good and evil, right and wrong, God and the devil.
The Word of God states the following:
“The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.” (Isaiah 11:2)
These are significant qualities that God upholds, for it is His character. Although a person may have many human virtues and good intentions, the most important qualifications come by means of baptism with the Holy Spirit. Whoever has His Spirit is able to overcome the evil attacks, doubts, fears, rage, etc., because they are clothed with faith and with the Spirit of God Himself.
In our Friday service of deliverance, we will be combating the 7 spirits of the devil that opposes the Spirit of God so that you can receive total freedom in order to receive the Spirit of God:
• 28th July – Spirit of the Lord – fight against evil spirits.
• 4th August – Spirit of Wisdom – fight against the spirit of thoughtlessness.
• 11th August – Spirit of understanding – fight against the spirit of error.
• 18th August – Spirit of Counsel – fight against the spirit of confusion.
• 25th August – Spirit of might – fight against the spirit of weakness.
• 1st September – Spirit of knowledge – fight against the spirit that blocks one’s understanding.
• 8th September – Spirit of fear of the Lord – fight against the spirit of disregarding the Lord.
If you would like to participate in this chain of prayer you can do so by visiting one of our local Universal Churches where a chain of prayer card will be on hand for you.
Alternatively, you can contact our 24-hour helpline for more info on this: 086 154 5567
Event: 7 Fridays of the Spirits of God
Date and Time: Fridays, (28th July – 8th September), at 7.30pm (also at 7am, 10am and 3pm)
Location: Taking place at your local Universal Church